1. Mr. and Mrs. Biden's gross income in the three years 2017, 2018 and 2019 was THREE TIMES greater than the combined gross income of the 19 years prior, between 1998 and 2016.
2. Combined gross income 2017, 2018, and 2019 only (3 years): $16,603,443
3. Combined gross income 1998 to 2016 (19 years): $5,781,173
4. Mr. and Mrs. Biden's average annual gross income, 2017, 2018, and 2019 only: $5,534,481
5. Mr. and Mrs. Biden's average annual gross income, 1998 to 2016: $304,272
6. 2017 and 2018 income "jump" arises from two S-Corporations: GIACOPPA CORP and CELTICCAPRI CORP.
7. S-corporations are limited to 100 shareholders, are not required to disclose financials, and are typically owned by families and/or close acquaintances.
8. Both the S-corporations were Delaware incorporated in 2017, report substantial income in 2017 and 2018, but very little income in 2019. This suggests the entities were dissolving in 2019, no longer serving a business or investment purpose.
9. Typical businesses will show a consistent and steady rise or fall in income. 2017 and 2018 income is so high, and occurs so quickly, neither S-corp is a "typical" business.
10. S-corp income cannot be from investments, due to the volatility of the income, and the fact that the S-corporations are only a year or two old.
In summary, Mr. and Mrs. Biden's 2017 and 2018 income is unusual, and worthy of review. I liken the income to that of a lottery winner - it's very large and happens very quickly.
Since 1973, there are only two years in which Mr. Biden DID NOT serve in public office. Those years are 2017 and 2018. The presidential campaign was announced April, 2019.
I am a licensed, professional tax accountant, and sole proprietor of a tax consulting firm dedicated to complex tax issues. I am also a former government income tax auditor. This website is not motivated by profit or politics. I have reviewed Joe Biden's finances, and present this information through my own lens. If Donald Trump releases his returns, I will provide a similar and equally unbiased review.
I appreciate your interest, and encourage you to review this, and ALL publicly available financial records pertaining to your elected officials.